Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

My K-POP Journal



Just made a Kpop journal. I made this a view days ago. The cover might not be Kpop related but I like it to be that way. I planned to cover it with colorful papers but I said to myself that I will just use its original cover. The cover has a picture of a girl from the past, and has "Golden Years" as its title. 



Inside the journal, there are pictures of my favorite Kpop bands, their band members, and their songs. B1A4 was the first Kpop Band that I put on my journal. I have included the lyrics of their songs, the translation, and some of the screenshots of their music video. Beautiful Target and OK are the B1A4 songs that I included in my journal.

The next Kpop bands that I will include in my journal are TVXQ/DBSK,  EXO, Super Juniors, Shinee, Sistar19 and many more.

1 comment: