Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Foods

One of my favorite foods is Adobong Baboy. I like the combined flavor of the soysauce and vinegar, along with some spices. I like it more if the meat is super tender. Sinigang na Baboy is also one of my favorite foods. I like to sip the hot soup of the sinigang. Sometimes I would make a dip out of calamansi juice and fish sauce, that would be my dip for the meat and vegetables. I really like pig's meat to go with these recipes because it is much tender than that of a chincken's meat.

Adobong Baboy

Another favorite food of mine is Spaghetti. I like a sweet and spicy spaghetti, with mushrooms, to go along with the meat sauce. I really like the spaghetti of Greenwich and Jollibee. Every time I went to these restaurants, I will just order a spaghetti with drinks. 

Spaghetti

Ensaladas are also my favorite, especially ensaladang pipino (cucumber), ensaladang ampalaya (bitter gourd), ensaladang labanos (radish), and ensaladang gulaman. Ensalada means salad. This vegetables are mixed with vinegar and salt, together with other spices. I really like the flavor so much. 

Ensaladang Pipino (cucumber)

No comments:

Post a Comment